Advertising with us can place you in front of thousands of visitors a day. Learn more!
- Alaska Statutes.
- Title 8. Business and Professions
- Chapter 29. Licensed Professional Counselors
- Section 220. Disclosure Statement.
previous: Section 210
. Supervisor Certification.
next: Section 230
. Limitation of Practice.
AS 08.29.220. Disclosure Statement.
A client may not be charged a fee for professional counseling services unless, before the performance of the services,
the client was furnished a copy of a professional disclosure statement that contained
- (1) the name, title, business address, and business telephone number of the professional counselor;
- (2) a description of the formal professional education of the professional counselor, including the institutions attended
and the degrees received from them;
- (3) the professional counselor's areas of specialization and the services available;
- (4) the professional counselor's fee schedule listed by type of service or hourly rate;
- (5) at the bottom of the first page of the statement, the following sentence: "This information is required by the Board
of Professional Counselors which regulates all licensed professional counselors," followed by the name, address, and
telephone number of the board's office.
All content © 2008 by Touch
N' Go/Bright Solutions, Inc.
Note to HTML Version:
This version of the Alaska Statutes is current through December, 2007. The Alaska Statutes were automatically converted to HTML from a plain text format. Every effort has been made to ensure their accuracy, but this can not be guaranteed. If it is critical that the precise terms of the Alaska Statutes be known, it is recommended that more formal sources be consulted. For statutes adopted after the effective date of these statutes, see, Alaska State Legislature
If any errors are found, please e-mail Touch N' Go systems at E-mail. We
hope you find this information useful.