Advertising with us can place you in front of thousands of visitors a day. Learn more!
- Alaska Statutes.
- Title 8. Business and Professions
- Chapter 29. Licensed Professional Counselors
- Section 120. Licensure By Credential.
previous: Section 110
. Qualifications For Licensure.
next: Section 130
. Licensure of Foreign-Educated Applicants.
AS 08.29.120. Licensure By Credential.
- (a) Except as provided in (b) of this section, the board may issue a license under this chapter to a person who is
licensed in another jurisdiction to practice professional counseling if the board finds that the other jurisdiction has
substantially the same or higher licensure requirements as this state.
- (b) The board may not license under this section a person who is under investigation in this or another jurisdiction for
an act that would constitute a violation of this chapter until the investigation is complete and disciplinary
sanctions, if any, are imposed and the person has complied with the sanctions.
All content © 2008 by Touch
N' Go/Bright Solutions, Inc.
Note to HTML Version:
This version of the Alaska Statutes is current through December, 2007. The Alaska Statutes were automatically converted to HTML from a plain text format. Every effort has been made to ensure their accuracy, but this can not be guaranteed. If it is critical that the precise terms of the Alaska Statutes be known, it is recommended that more formal sources be consulted. For statutes adopted after the effective date of these statutes, see, Alaska State Legislature
If any errors are found, please e-mail Touch N' Go systems at E-mail. We
hope you find this information useful.