Advertising with us can place you in front of thousands of visitors a day. Learn more!
(a) A person applying for a currency exchange license under AS 06.55.201 - 06.55.204 shall apply in a form and in a medium prescribed by the department. The application must state or contain
(1) the legal name and residential and business addresses of the applicant if the applicant is an individual or, if the applicant is not an individual, the name of each partner, executive officer, manager, and director;
(2) the location of the principal office of the applicant;
(3) the complete addresses of other locations in this state where the applicant proposes to engage in currency exchange, including all mobile locations;
(4) a description of the source of money and credit to be used by the applicant to engage in currency exchange; and
(5) other information the department reasonably requires with respect to the applicant, but not more than the department may require under AS 06.55.101 - 06.55.107.
(b) A nonrefundable application fee and a currency exchange license fee must accompany an application for a currency exchange license. The currency exchange license fee shall be refunded if the application is denied.
All content © 2008 by Touch N' Go/Bright Solutions, Inc.
Note to HTML Version:
This version of the Alaska Statutes is current through December, 2007. The Alaska Statutes were automatically converted to HTML from a plain text format. Every effort has been made to ensure their accuracy, but this can not be guaranteed. If it is critical that the precise terms of the Alaska Statutes be known, it is recommended that more formal sources be consulted. For statutes adopted after the effective date of these statutes, see, Alaska State Legislature If any errors are found, please e-mail Touch N' Go systems at E-mail. We hope you find this information useful.