Advertising with us can place you in front of thousands of visitors a day. Learn more!
- Alaska Statutes.
- Title 6. Banks and Financial Institutions
- Chapter 26. Revised Alaska Trust Company Act
- Section 910. Appeals.
previous: Section 905
. Cooperative Agreements.
next: Section 920
. Civil Enforcement.
AS 06.26.910. Appeals.
- (a) A person may appeal to the department
- (1) a denial of an application under AS 06.26.090
- (2) an order under AS 06.26.120
to increase or adjust capital;
- (3) a denial under AS 06.26.150
of a change of the location of a home office under AS 06.26.150
- (4) a denial under AS 06.26.160
of permission for a trust company to establish a branch office;
- (5) a denial under AS 06.26.170
of permission to establish or acquire a representative office;
- (6) a denial under AS 06.26.180
(d) of permission to establish an office outside this state;
- (7) a denial of a private trust company exemption under AS 06.26.200
- (8) the conditions or limitations established for an exemption under AS 06.26.200
- (9) the revocation of an exemption under AS 06.26.230
- (10) a denial of permission for a private trust company to convert to a trust company under AS 06.26.240
- (11) a denial under AS 06.26.470
of an application to acquire control of a trust company;
- (12) the disapproval under AS 06.26.650
of a conversion, merger, or consolidation;
- (13) a denial under AS 06.26.840
(d) of permission to establish or acquire a trust office in this state;
- (14) a denial under AS 06.26.850
(g) of permission to establish or acquire a representative office in this state; and
- (15) a denial under AS 06.26.860
of permission for additional trust offices or representative offices.
- (b) The department shall adopt regulations, consistent with the provisions of this chapter, establishing the procedures
for appeals allowed under (a) of this section.
- (c) The provisions of AS 44.62 (Administrative Procedure Act),
including judicial review under AS 44.62.560
, apply to an appeal under this chapter to the extent the provisions of AS 44.62 do not conflict with the procedures established under (b) of
this section or other provisions of this chapter.
All content © 2008 by Touch
N' Go/Bright Solutions, Inc.
Note to HTML Version:
This version of the Alaska Statutes is current through December, 2007. The Alaska Statutes were automatically converted to HTML from a plain text format. Every effort has been made to ensure their accuracy, but this can not be guaranteed. If it is critical that the precise terms of the Alaska Statutes be known, it is recommended that more formal sources be consulted. For statutes adopted after the effective date of these statutes, see, Alaska State Legislature
If any errors are found, please e-mail Touch N' Go systems at E-mail. We
hope you find this information useful.