Advertising with us can place you in front of thousands of visitors a day. Learn more!
- Alaska Statutes.
- Title 6. Banks and Financial Institutions
- Chapter 26. Revised Alaska Trust Company Act
- Section 150. Trust Company Home Office.
previous: Section 140
. Cumulative Voting.
next: Section 160
. Trust Company Branch Offices.
AS 06.26.150. Trust Company Home Office.
- (a) A trust company shall continuously maintain in this state a home office where the trust company operates and keeps its
records. At least one executive officer shall maintain an office at the home office.
- (b) Each executive officer at the home office is an agent of the trust company for service of process.
- (c) A trust company may change its home office to any of its offices existing at the time of the change within this state
by filing a written notice with the department setting out the name of the trust company, the street address of its
home office before the change, the street address to which the home office is to be changed, and a copy of a resolution
adopted by the trust company's board authorizing the change.
- (d) The change of the location of a home office takes effect on the 61st day after the date the department receives the
notice under (c) of this section, unless the department establishes a different date or unless, before the 61st day,
the department notifies the trust company that the trust company shall establish to the satisfaction of the department
that the relocation is consistent with the original determination made under AS 06.26.090
for the establishment of a trust company at that location, in which event the change of home office takes effect when
approved by the department.
All content © 2008 by Touch
N' Go/Bright Solutions, Inc.
Note to HTML Version:
This version of the Alaska Statutes is current through December, 2007. The Alaska Statutes were automatically converted to HTML from a plain text format. Every effort has been made to ensure their accuracy, but this can not be guaranteed. If it is critical that the precise terms of the Alaska Statutes be known, it is recommended that more formal sources be consulted. For statutes adopted after the effective date of these statutes, see, Alaska State Legislature
If any errors are found, please e-mail Touch N' Go systems at E-mail. We
hope you find this information useful.