Advertising with us can place you in front of thousands of visitors a day. Learn more!
- Alaska Statutes.
- Title 6. Banks and Financial Institutions
- Chapter 26. Revised Alaska Trust Company Act
- Section 70. Incorporation.
previous: Section 60
next: Section 80
. Amendment of Articles or Bylaws.
AS 06.26.070. Incorporation.
- (a) A trust company shall be incorporated under AS 10.06.
- (b) In addition to the items required under AS 10.06.208
to be included in articles of incorporation, the articles of incorporation of a trust company must specify
- (1) the judicial district where the trust company will be located and the community where the trust company will locate
its principal place of business;
- (2) the amount of the trust company's stock, which must be divided into shares having a par value of not less than $1
- (3) that there will be at least five but not more than 25 directors;
- (4) the period for which the trust company is organized, whether limited or perpetual;
- (5) the name by which the trust company will be known, which must contain the words "trust company" as a part of the name;
- (6) a declaration that each incorporator will, if elected, accept the responsibilities and faithfully discharge the duties
of a director.
All content © 2008 by Touch
N' Go/Bright Solutions, Inc.
Note to HTML Version:
This version of the Alaska Statutes is current through December, 2007. The Alaska Statutes were automatically converted to HTML from a plain text format. Every effort has been made to ensure their accuracy, but this can not be guaranteed. If it is critical that the precise terms of the Alaska Statutes be known, it is recommended that more formal sources be consulted. For statutes adopted after the effective date of these statutes, see, Alaska State Legislature
If any errors are found, please e-mail Touch N' Go systems at E-mail. We
hope you find this information useful.