Advertising with us can place you in front of thousands of visitors a day. Learn more!
- Alaska Statutes.
- Title 6. Banks and Financial Institutions
- Chapter 5. Alaska Banking Code
- Section 301. Applicability of Corporations Code.
previous: Section 300
. General Corporate Powers. [Repealed, Sec. 102 Ch 26 SLA 1993].
next: Section 305
. Capital Structure.
AS 06.05.301. Applicability of Corporations Code.
- (a) Except for national banks with a principal place of business in the state, and interstate state banks and
international banks with a certificate of authority under AS 06.05.555
, a corporation may not engage in the banking business unless the corporation is organized under AS 10.06 (Alaska Corporations Code) and this title.
- (b) The provisions of AS 10.06 (Alaska Corporations Code) apply to
state banks, except those provisions inconsistent with this chapter. The provisions inconsistent with this chapter
include AS 10.06.010
(4) - (8), 10.06.105(a) and (d), 10.06.325, 10.06.356, 10.06.358 - 10.06.360, 10.06.370, 10.06.385 - 10.06.388, 10.06.420(i), 10.06.430, 10.06.453, 10.06.460(b), 10.06.485, 10.06.522 - 10.06.868, 10.06.915, 10.06.960, and 10.06.990(30) and (36).
All content © 2008 by Touch
N' Go/Bright Solutions, Inc.
Note to HTML Version:
This version of the Alaska Statutes is current through December, 2007. The Alaska Statutes were automatically converted to HTML from a plain text format. Every effort has been made to ensure their accuracy, but this can not be guaranteed. If it is critical that the precise terms of the Alaska Statutes be known, it is recommended that more formal sources be consulted. For statutes adopted after the effective date of these statutes, see, Alaska State Legislature
If any errors are found, please e-mail Touch N' Go systems at E-mail. We
hope you find this information useful.