Advertising with us can place you in front of thousands of visitors a day. Learn more!
- Alaska Statutes.
- Title 5. Amusements and Sports
- Chapter 25. Watercraft
- Section 96. Fees. [See Delayed Repeal Note]..
previous: Section 95
. Regulations. [See Delayed Repeal Note]..
next: Section 100
. Definitions. [See Delayed Amendment Note]..
AS 05.25.096. Fees. [See Delayed Repeal Note]..
- (a) The Department of Administration shall assess the following fees:
- (1) motorized boat registration, registration renewal, and transfer of registration, $24 for a three-year period;
- (2) nonmotorized boat registration, registration renewal, and transfer of registration, $10 for a three-year period;
- (3) replacement of lost registration, $5;
- (4) replacement of lost registration validation decals, $5.
- (b) The Department of Administration shall separately account for fees collected under (a) of this section for boat
registration that are deposited in the general fund. The annual estimated balance in that account may be used by the
legislature to make appropriations to the department and the Department of Administration to carry out the purposes of
All content © 2008 by Touch
N' Go/Bright Solutions, Inc.
Note to HTML Version:
This version of the Alaska Statutes is current through December, 2007. The Alaska Statutes were automatically converted to HTML from a plain text format. Every effort has been made to ensure their accuracy, but this can not be guaranteed. If it is critical that the precise terms of the Alaska Statutes be known, it is recommended that more formal sources be consulted. For statutes adopted after the effective date of these statutes, see, Alaska State Legislature
If any errors are found, please e-mail Touch N' Go systems at E-mail. We
hope you find this information useful.