Advertising with us can place you in front of thousands of visitors a day. Learn more!
- Alaska Statutes.
- Title 5. Amusements and Sports
- Chapter 25. Watercraft
- Section 90. Penalties. [See Delayed Amendment Note]..
previous: Section 80
. Enforcement. [See Delayed Amendment Note]..
next: Section 95
. Regulations. [See Delayed Repeal Note]..
AS 05.25.090. Penalties. [See Delayed Amendment Note]..
- (a) Except as provided in (b) of this section, a person who violates a provision of this chapter or regulations adopted
under this chapter is guilty of a class A misdemeanor.
- (b) A person who violates
- (1) AS 05.25.010
, 05.25.020, 05.25.030(b), 05.25.060(2), or a regulation adopted under this chapter
relating to AS 05.25.010
or 05.25.020 is guilty of a violation as defined in
and may be fined up to $500;
- (2) AS 05.25.055
is guilty of a violation as defined in AS 11.81.900
and may be fined up to $50.
- (c) The supreme court shall establish by order or rule a schedule of bail amounts for violations under (b) of this section
that allow the disposition of a citation without a court appearance.
All content © 2008 by Touch
N' Go/Bright Solutions, Inc.
Note to HTML Version:
This version of the Alaska Statutes is current through December, 2007. The Alaska Statutes were automatically converted to HTML from a plain text format. Every effort has been made to ensure their accuracy, but this can not be guaranteed. If it is critical that the precise terms of the Alaska Statutes be known, it is recommended that more formal sources be consulted. For statutes adopted after the effective date of these statutes, see, Alaska State Legislature
If any errors are found, please e-mail Touch N' Go systems at E-mail. We
hope you find this information useful.