Advertising with us can place you in front of thousands of visitors a day. Learn more!
- Alaska Statutes.
- Title 5. Amusements and Sports
- Chapter 5. Athletic Commission
- Section 30. Professional and Semi-Professional Athletic Programs.
previous: Section 20
. Commissioner of Athletics.
next: Section 40
. Meetings and Compensation of Athletic Commission.
AS 05.05.030. Professional and Semi-Professional Athletic Programs.
- (a) [Repealed, Sec. 35 ch 126 SLA 1994].
- (b) Nothing in this chapter gives the commissioner or the commission jurisdiction over the athletes or the athletic
programs of any elementary or high school or a college or university.
- (c) Each member of the commission shall attend and supervise all boxing and wrestling events in the member's area unless
an official inspector attends the event under AS 05.10.110
. A member may attend other athletic events in the member's area that the member considers necessary. A member may
provide for the attendance of a physician whose fees shall be paid for by the promoter or manager of the event.
All content © 2008 by Touch
N' Go/Bright Solutions, Inc.
Note to HTML Version:
This version of the Alaska Statutes is current through December, 2007. The Alaska Statutes were automatically converted to HTML from a plain text format. Every effort has been made to ensure their accuracy, but this can not be guaranteed. If it is critical that the precise terms of the Alaska Statutes be known, it is recommended that more formal sources be consulted. For statutes adopted after the effective date of these statutes, see, Alaska State Legislature
If any errors are found, please e-mail Touch N' Go systems at E-mail. We
hope you find this information useful.