Advertising with us can place you in front of thousands of visitors a day. Learn more!
- Alaska Statutes.
- Title 27. Mining
- Chapter 5. Administration and Services
previous: Title 27
next: Section 10
. Department Responsible For Mineral Resources.
Chapter 5. Administration and Services
- Section 10. Department Responsible For Mineral Resources.
- Section 20. Conflict of Interest Prohibited.
- Section 30. Cooperation With Federal Departments.
- Section 40. Negotiations With Federal Departments and Other Agencies.
- Section 50. Survey of Resources and Mining Operations and Dissemination of Information.
- Section 60. Annual Report.
- Section 70. Assistance to Miners and Prospectors.
- Section 80. Public Assay Offices.
- Section 90. Appointment of Assayers, Information and Procedure.
- Section 100. - 27.05.130. Unlawful Acts; Penalties. [Repealed, Sec. 21 Ch 166 SLA 1978].
- Section 140. - 27.05.170. Prospectors' Subsidies. [Repealed, Sec. 2 Ch 51 SLA 1963].
- Section 180. - 27.05.210. State Equipment For Prospectors. [Repealed, Sec. 16 Ch 93 SLA 1984].
- Section 250. Reclamation. [Repealed, Sec. 3 Ch 92 SLA 1990. For Current Law, See AS 27.19].
Article 01. DEPARTMENT OF NATURAL RESOURCES
All content © 2008 by Touch
N' Go/Bright Solutions, Inc.
Note to HTML Version:
This version of the Alaska Statutes is current through December, 2007. The Alaska Statutes were automatically converted to HTML from a plain text format. Every effort has been made to ensure their accuracy, but this can not be guaranteed. If it is critical that the precise terms of the Alaska Statutes be known, it is recommended that more formal sources be consulted. For statutes adopted after the effective date of these statutes, see, Alaska State Legislature
If any errors are found, please e-mail Touch N' Go systems at E-mail. We
hope you find this information useful.