Advertising with us can place you in front of thousands of visitors a day. Learn more!
- Alaska Statutes.
- Title 10. Corporations and Associations
- Chapter 50. Alaska Revised Limited Liability Company Act
- Section 165. Authorization For Assignee to Become Member.
previous: Section 160
. Effective Date of Admission.
next: Section 170
. Rights, Powers, and Liabilities of Assignee Who Becomes a Member.
AS 10.50.165. Authorization For Assignee to Become Member.
- (a) Unless otherwise provided in an operating agreement of the company, an assignee of a limited liability company
interest may not become a member unless all other members consent.
- (b) An operating agreement of the company may specify the manner for evidencing the consent required by (a) of this
section. If an operating agreement does not specify the manner for evidencing the consent, the consent is evidenced by
a written instrument that is dated and signed by the members.
All content © 2008 by Touch
N' Go/Bright Solutions, Inc.
Note to HTML Version:
This version of the Alaska Statutes is current through December, 2007. The Alaska Statutes were automatically converted to HTML from a plain text format. Every effort has been made to ensure their accuracy, but this can not be guaranteed. If it is critical that the precise terms of the Alaska Statutes be known, it is recommended that more formal sources be consulted. For statutes adopted after the effective date of these statutes, see, Alaska State Legislature
If any errors are found, please e-mail Touch N' Go systems at E-mail. We
hope you find this information useful.