- Alaska Statutes.
- Title 47. Welfare, Social Services and Institutions
- Chapter 37. Uniform Alcoholism and Intoxication Treatment Act
- Section 240. Payment For Treatment.
previous: Section 235
. Limitations On Liability; Bad Faith Application a Felony.
next: Section 245
. Wages of Patients.
AS 47.37.240. Payment For Treatment.
- (a) A patient in an approved treatment facility, or the person obligated to provide for the cost of treatment of a person
committed under AS 47.37.010
- 47.37.270, is liable to the public or private
facility for the cost of maintenance and treatment of the patient in accordance with rates established by the
- (b) The department shall adopt regulations governing financial ability that take into consideration the income, savings,
and other personal and real property of the person liable for the cost and maintenance of the patient.
All content © 2008 by Touch
N' Go/Bright Solutions, Inc.
Note to HTML Version:
This version of the Alaska Statutes is current through December, 2007. The Alaska Statutes were automatically converted to HTML from a plain text format. Every effort has been made to ensure their accuracy, but this can not be guaranteed. If it is critical that the precise terms of the Alaska Statutes be known, it is recommended that more formal sources be consulted. For statutes adopted after the effective date of these statutes, see, Alaska State Legislature
If any errors are found, please e-mail Touch N' Go systems at E-mail. We
hope you find this information useful.