- Alaska Statutes.
- Title 47. Welfare, Social Services and Institutions
- Chapter 37. Uniform Alcoholism and Intoxication Treatment Act
- Section 120. Program Development and Implementation.
previous: Section 60
. - 47.37.110l Review Board On Alcoholism. [Repealed, E.O. No. 71, Sec. 23 (1988)].
next: Section 125
. Payment For Services.
AS 47.37.120. Program Development and Implementation.
- (a) The department shall carry out the development and implementation of a comprehensive program dealing with the
prevention and treatment of, and research on, problems of alcoholism and drug abuse as they affect the state.
- (b) The comprehensive program carried out under this section must include a strategy for expanding
substance abuse treatment services and reducing waiting lists for eligible participants in a substance abuse prevention or
treatment program and must include one or more of the factors listed under AS 47.37.045 (f).
All content © 2008 by Touch
N' Go/Bright Solutions, Inc.
Note to HTML Version:
This version of the Alaska Statutes is current through December, 2007. The Alaska Statutes were automatically converted to HTML from a plain text format. Every effort has been made to ensure their accuracy, but this can not be guaranteed. If it is critical that the precise terms of the Alaska Statutes be known, it is recommended that more formal sources be consulted. For statutes adopted after the effective date of these statutes, see, Alaska State Legislature
If any errors are found, please e-mail Touch N' Go systems at E-mail. We
hope you find this information useful.