- Alaska Statutes.
- Title 46. Water, Air, Energy, and Environmental Conservation
- Chapter 11. Conservation of Energy and Materials
previous: Chapter 10
. Pollution as Nuisance
next: Section 10
. Thermal and Lighting Energy Standards For Public Buildings. [Repealed, Sec. 7 Ch 39 SLA 2005].
Chapter 11. Conservation of Energy and Materials
- Section 10. Thermal and Lighting Energy Standards For Public Buildings. [Repealed, Sec. 7 Ch 39 SLA 2005].
- Section 20. Training of Public Building Maintenance Personnel.
- Section 30. Energy Audits. [Repealed, Sec. 10 Ch 79 SLA 1983].
- Section 40. Applicability of Thermal and Lighting Energy Standards to Residential Buildings.
- Section 50. Financing of Energy Efficient Homes and Buildings.
- Section 60. Recycling of Materials By State Agencies.
- Section 70. Waste Reduction and Recycling Awards For Schools.
- Section 900. Definitions.
All content © 2008 by Touch
N' Go/Bright Solutions, Inc.
Note to HTML Version:
This version of the Alaska Statutes is current through December, 2007. The Alaska Statutes were automatically converted to HTML from a plain text format. Every effort has been made to ensure their accuracy, but this can not be guaranteed. If it is critical that the precise terms of the Alaska Statutes be known, it is recommended that more formal sources be consulted. For statutes adopted after the effective date of these statutes, see, Alaska State Legislature
If any errors are found, please e-mail Touch N' Go systems at E-mail. We
hope you find this information useful.