- Alaska Statutes.
- Title 45. Trade and Commerce
- Chapter 65. Handicrafts and Works of Art
- Section 70. Definitions.
previous: Section 60
next: Section 80
. - 45.65.150l [Renumbered as AS 44.33.501
AS 45.65.070. Definitions.
In AS 45.65.010
- 45.65.070, unless the context otherwise requires,
- (1) "authentic Native handicraft" means an article made in the state which is composed wholly, or in some significant
respect, of natural materials, and which is produced, decorated or fashioned by an Alaska Native;
- (2) "commissioner" means the commissioner of commerce, community, and economic development;
- (3) "council" means the Alaska State Council on the Arts (AS 44.27.040);
- (4) "emblem" means the emblem that is authorized under AS 45.65.010(b);
- (5) "Native" means a resident having not less than one-quarter Eskimo, Aleut or Indian blood.
All content © 2008 by Touch
N' Go/Bright Solutions, Inc.
Note to HTML Version:
This version of the Alaska Statutes is current through December, 2007. The Alaska Statutes were automatically converted to HTML from a plain text format. Every effort has been made to ensure their accuracy, but this can not be guaranteed. If it is critical that the precise terms of the Alaska Statutes be known, it is recommended that more formal sources be consulted. For statutes adopted after the effective date of these statutes, see, Alaska State Legislature
If any errors are found, please e-mail Touch N' Go systems at E-mail. We
hope you find this information useful.