- Alaska Statutes.
- Title 45. Trade and Commerce
- Chapter 65. Handicrafts and Works of Art
- Section 45. Emblem and Emblem Agent Permits.
previous: Section 40
. Identification Seal and Identification Seal Agent Permits.
next: Section 50
. Affixing Seals to Handicraft. [Repealed, Sec. 11 Ch 104 SLA 1992].
AS 45.65.045. Emblem and Emblem Agent Permits.
- (a) The emblem authorized under AS 45.65.010
(b) may not be used without receiving a permit from the commissioner or from an agent who possesses a current permit
under (b) of this section.
- (b) A resident of the state may apply to the commissioner for a permit to act as an agent to issue permits to use the
emblem. An agent may report alleged violations of AS 45.65.010
- 45.65.070 regarding emblems to the commissioner.
- (c) The commissioner shall establish forms and fees for the applications and permits to be used or issued under this
section, the period for which the permits are valid, and the procedures for renewing the permits.
- (d) Before issuing a permit for an article under this section, the commissioner or the agent shall determine that the
article is eligible for the emblem.
All content © 2008 by Touch
N' Go/Bright Solutions, Inc.
Note to HTML Version:
This version of the Alaska Statutes is current through December, 2007. The Alaska Statutes were automatically converted to HTML from a plain text format. Every effort has been made to ensure their accuracy, but this can not be guaranteed. If it is critical that the precise terms of the Alaska Statutes be known, it is recommended that more formal sources be consulted. For statutes adopted after the effective date of these statutes, see, Alaska State Legislature
If any errors are found, please e-mail Touch N' Go systems at E-mail. We
hope you find this information useful.