- Alaska Statutes.
- Title 45. Trade and Commerce
- Chapter 65. Handicrafts and Works of Art
- Section 30. Design of Identification Seals and Emblems.
previous: Section 20
. Administration of Chapter.
next: Section 40
. Identification Seal and Identification Seal Agent Permits.
AS 45.65.030. Design of Identification Seals and Emblems.
- (a) The official authentic Native handicraft symbol is the silver hand symbol. It must bear the words: "Authentic Native
Handicraft from Alaska", and include a blank line for the artist's name and the place of origin of the article.
- (b) [Repealed, Sec. 5 ch 104 SLA 1992].
- (c) The official emblem for an article that is made in the state is a design approved by the commissioner under AS 45.65.020
(a)(2) that depicts a mother bear with a cub and states the words "Made in Alaska."
All content © 2008 by Touch
N' Go/Bright Solutions, Inc.
Note to HTML Version:
This version of the Alaska Statutes is current through December, 2007. The Alaska Statutes were automatically converted to HTML from a plain text format. Every effort has been made to ensure their accuracy, but this can not be guaranteed. If it is critical that the precise terms of the Alaska Statutes be known, it is recommended that more formal sources be consulted. For statutes adopted after the effective date of these statutes, see, Alaska State Legislature
If any errors are found, please e-mail Touch N' Go systems at E-mail. We
hope you find this information useful.