- Alaska Statutes.
- Title 45. Trade and Commerce
- Chapter 65. Handicrafts and Works of Art
- Section 10. Identification Seals and Emblems.
previous: Chapter 65
. Handicrafts and Works of Art
next: Section 20
. Administration of Chapter.
AS 45.65.010. Identification Seals and Emblems.
- (a) A person who makes an authentic Native handicraft in the state may obtain an identification seal as specified in AS 45.65.030
(a) to identify the article. The identification seal may be affixed only to authentic Native handicrafts made in the
- (b) A person may use an emblem described under AS 45.65.030
(c) to identify an article that is made in the state. The emblem may not be used to identify an article made outside
All content © 2008 by Touch
N' Go/Bright Solutions, Inc.
Note to HTML Version:
This version of the Alaska Statutes is current through December, 2007. The Alaska Statutes were automatically converted to HTML from a plain text format. Every effort has been made to ensure their accuracy, but this can not be guaranteed. If it is critical that the precise terms of the Alaska Statutes be known, it is recommended that more formal sources be consulted. For statutes adopted after the effective date of these statutes, see, Alaska State Legislature
If any errors are found, please e-mail Touch N' Go systems at E-mail. We
hope you find this information useful.