- Alaska Statutes.
- Title 43. Revenue and Taxation
- Chapter 76. Fisheries Taxes and Assessments
- Section 350. Two Percent Seafood Development Tax.
previous: Section 320
next: Section 355
. One and One-Half Percent Seafood Development Tax.
AS 43.76.350. Two Percent Seafood Development Tax.
- (a) A person holding a limited entry permit or interim-use permit under AS 16.43 shall pay a seafood development tax at the rate of two percent
of the value, as defined in AS 43.75.290
, of fishery resources taken in a fishery that the person removes from the state or transfers to a buyer in the state.
- (b) A two percent seafood development tax on fishery resources taken in a fishery may only be levied and collected under
(a) of this section if
- (1) the commissioner of commerce, community, and economic development has designated an organization to be the qualified
regional seafood development association for the seafood development region in which the fishery occurs; and
- (2) the two percent seafood development tax for the fishery is approved under AS 43.76.370
All content © 2008 by Touch
N' Go/Bright Solutions, Inc.
Note to HTML Version:
This version of the Alaska Statutes is current through December, 2007. The Alaska Statutes were automatically converted to HTML from a plain text format. Every effort has been made to ensure their accuracy, but this can not be guaranteed. If it is critical that the precise terms of the Alaska Statutes be known, it is recommended that more formal sources be consulted. For statutes adopted after the effective date of these statutes, see, Alaska State Legislature
If any errors are found, please e-mail Touch N' Go systems at E-mail. We
hope you find this information useful.