- Alaska Statutes.
- Title 32. Partnership
- Chapter 6. Uniform Partnership Act
- Section 921. Law Governing Foreign Limited Liability Partnerships.
previous: Section 913
. Biennial Report; Revocation of Qualification.
next: Section 922
. Statement of Foreign Qualification.
AS 32.06.921. Law Governing Foreign Limited Liability Partnerships.
- (a) The law under which a foreign limited liability partnership is formed governs relations between and among the partners
and between the partners and the partnership and the liability of partners for obligations of the partnership.
- (b) A foreign limited liability partnership may not be denied a statement of foreign qualification by reason of any
difference between the law under which the partnership was formed and the law of this state.
- (c) A statement of foreign qualification does not authorize a foreign limited liability partnership to engage in a
business or exercise a power that a partnership may not engage in or exercise in this state as a limited liability
All content © 2008 by Touch
N' Go/Bright Solutions, Inc.
Note to HTML Version:
This version of the Alaska Statutes is current through December, 2007. The Alaska Statutes were automatically converted to HTML from a plain text format. Every effort has been made to ensure their accuracy, but this can not be guaranteed. If it is critical that the precise terms of the Alaska Statutes be known, it is recommended that more formal sources be consulted. For statutes adopted after the effective date of these statutes, see, Alaska State Legislature
If any errors are found, please e-mail Touch N' Go systems at E-mail. We
hope you find this information useful.