- Alaska Statutes.
- Title 32. Partnership
- Chapter 6. Uniform Partnership Act
- Section 603. Effect of Partner's Dissociation.
previous: Section 602
. Partner's Power to Dissociate; Wrongful Dissociation.
next: Section 701
. Purchase of Dissociated Partner's Interest.
AS 32.06.603. Effect of Partner's Dissociation.
- (a) If a partner's dissociation results in a dissolution and winding up of the partnership business, AS 32.06.801
- 32.06.807 apply, otherwise AS 32.06.701
- 32.06.705 apply.
- (b) Upon a partner's dissociation, the partner's
- (1) right to participate in the management and conduct of the partnership business terminates, except as otherwise
provided in AS 32.06.803;
- (2) duty of loyalty under AS 32.06.404
(b)(3) terminates; and
- (3) duty of loyalty under AS 32.06.404
(b)(1) and (2) and duty of care under AS 32.06.404
(c) continue only with regard to matters arising and events occurring before the partner's dissociation unless the
partner participates in winding up the partnership's business under AS 32.06.803.
Article 06. PARTNER'S DISSOCIATION WHEN BUSINESS NOT WOUND UP
All content © 2008 by Touch
N' Go/Bright Solutions, Inc.
Note to HTML Version:
This version of the Alaska Statutes is current through December, 2007. The Alaska Statutes were automatically converted to HTML from a plain text format. Every effort has been made to ensure their accuracy, but this can not be guaranteed. If it is critical that the precise terms of the Alaska Statutes be known, it is recommended that more formal sources be consulted. For statutes adopted after the effective date of these statutes, see, Alaska State Legislature
If any errors are found, please e-mail Touch N' Go systems at E-mail. We
hope you find this information useful.