Advertising with us can place you in front of thousands of visitors a day. Learn more!
- Alaska Statutes.
- Title 14. Education, Libraries, and Museums
- Chapter 42. Postsecondary Education
previous: Section 990
next: Section 10
. Purpose, Intent.
Chapter 42. Postsecondary Education
- Section 10. Purpose, Intent.
- Section 15. Creation, Composition, Appointment of Members.
- Section 20. Officers.
- Section 25. Meetings, Rules, Votes Required.
- Section 30. Functions, Duties, and Powers of the Commission.
- Section 32. Limitation On Awarding Loans. [Repealed, Sec. 26 Ch 5 SLA 1996].
- Section 35. Collection of Data.
- Section 40. Executive Officer and Staff; Administration.
- Section 45. Compensation and Per Diem.
- Section 50. Legal Counsel.
- Section 55. Consortia.
- Section 100. Creation of Alaska Student Loan Corporation.
- Section 110. Purpose of Corporation. [Repealed, Sec. 31 Ch 63 SLA 2004].
- Section 120. Corporation Governing Body.
- Section 130. Meetings of the Board.
- Section 140. Minutes of Meetings.
- Section 150. Administration of Affairs.
- Section 160. Executive Officer.
- Section 170. Staff.
- Section 190. Budget.
- Section 200. General Powers.
- Section 205. Supplemental Education Loans: Financing Program.
- Section 210. Education Loan Fund and Program Administration.
- Section 220. Bonds of the Corporation.
- Section 230. Trust Indentures and Trust Agreements.
- Section 240. Reserves and Capital Reserves.
- Section 250. Validity of Pledge.
- Section 260. Nonliability On Bonds.
- Section 265. Underwriters.
- Section 270. Pledge and Agreement of State.
- Section 280. Exemption From Taxation.
- Section 290. Bonds Legal Investments For Fiduciaries.
- Section 295. Payment to State.
- Section 300. Operation of Certain Statutes Excepted.
- Section 310. Annual Audit.
- Section 390. Definitions. [Repealed, Sec. 42 Ch 85 SLA 2001].
- Section 990. Definitions.
Article 01. ALASKA COMMISSION ON POSTSECONDARY EDUCATION
All content © 2008 by Touch
N' Go/Bright Solutions, Inc.
Note to HTML Version:
This version of the Alaska Statutes is current through December, 2007. The Alaska Statutes were automatically converted to HTML from a plain text format. Every effort has been made to ensure their accuracy, but this can not be guaranteed. If it is critical that the precise terms of the Alaska Statutes be known, it is recommended that more formal sources be consulted. For statutes adopted after the effective date of these statutes, see, Alaska State Legislature
If any errors are found, please e-mail Touch N' Go systems at E-mail. We
hope you find this information useful.