Advertising with us can place you in front of thousands of visitors a day. Learn more!
- Alaska Statutes.
- Title 14. Education, Libraries, and Museums
- Chapter 35. Vocational Education
- Section 25. Duties of the Department of Education and Early Development.
previous: Section 20
. Duties of State Board of Education and Early Development.
next: Section 30
. Commissioner of Administration as Custodian of Federal Funds.
AS 14.35.025. Duties of the Department of Education and Early Development.
When required by any of the Acts described in AS 14.35.010
the department shall
- (1) cooperate with the United States Department of Health, Education, and Welfare in the administration of the Act;
- (2) do everything necessary to entitle the state to receive money available according to the Act;
- (3) represent the state in all matters related to the administration of the Act;
- (4) expend and disburse money received according to the Act;
- (5) designate the districts, schools, departments, or classes to participate in the benefits of money received according
to the Act.
All content © 2008 by Touch
N' Go/Bright Solutions, Inc.
Note to HTML Version:
This version of the Alaska Statutes is current through December, 2007. The Alaska Statutes were automatically converted to HTML from a plain text format. Every effort has been made to ensure their accuracy, but this can not be guaranteed. If it is critical that the precise terms of the Alaska Statutes be known, it is recommended that more formal sources be consulted. For statutes adopted after the effective date of these statutes, see, Alaska State Legislature
If any errors are found, please e-mail Touch N' Go systems at E-mail. We
hope you find this information useful.