Advertising with us can place you in front of thousands of visitors a day. Learn more!
- Alaska Statutes.
- Title 14. Education, Libraries, and Museums
- Chapter 33. School Safety and Discipline
- Section 110. Purpose of School Disciplinary and Safety Program.
previous: Section 100
. Required School Crisis Response Planning.
next: Section 120
. School Disciplinary and Safety Program.
AS 14.33.110. Purpose of School Disciplinary and Safety Program.
The purpose of AS 14.33.110
- 14.33.140 is to
- (1) implement and maintain community-based standards of school behavior that are developed by students, parents, teachers,
school administrators, and the community;
- (2) facilitate the creation of a standard of school behavior and safety by local communities for the schools in those
- (3) protect and support teachers who enforce standards of student behavior and safety in the classroom established under
- (4) ensure that all schools and school districts receiving state funds, that may not have already done so, implement and
maintain an effective school disciplinary and safety program.
All content © 2008 by Touch
N' Go/Bright Solutions, Inc.
Note to HTML Version:
This version of the Alaska Statutes is current through December, 2007. The Alaska Statutes were automatically converted to HTML from a plain text format. Every effort has been made to ensure their accuracy, but this can not be guaranteed. If it is critical that the precise terms of the Alaska Statutes be known, it is recommended that more formal sources be consulted. For statutes adopted after the effective date of these statutes, see, Alaska State Legislature
If any errors are found, please e-mail Touch N' Go systems at E-mail. We
hope you find this information useful.