Advertising with us can place you in front of thousands of visitors a day. Learn more!
- Alaska Statutes.
- Title 14. Education, Libraries, and Museums
- Chapter 16. Special Schools
- Section 80. Financial Provisions Applicable to State Boarding School.
previous: Section 70
. Applicability of Other Law.
next: Section 200
. State Funding for Districts Operating Statewide Residential Educational Programs.
AS 14.16.080. Financial Provisions Applicable to State Boarding School.
- (a) AS 14.17.440
applies to the calculation of public school funding payable for operation of a state boarding school.
- (b) In the transmittals required by AS 37.07.060
- 37.07.062, the governor shall request amounts for
the expenses of construction, rehabilitation, and improvement of the facilities of a state boarding school.
- (c) Unless specified otherwise in any appropriation bill, AS 37.25.010
does not apply to an appropriation made for the purposes of (a) of this section.
- (d) AS 37.25.020
applies to money appropriated for the purposes of (b) of this section.
- (e) For purposes of application for and receipt of federal aid to education, a state boarding school constitutes a local
Article 02. SCHOOL DISTRICTS OPERATING STATEWIDE RESIDENTIAL EDUCATIONAL PROGRAMS
All content © 2008 by Touch
N' Go/Bright Solutions, Inc.
Note to HTML Version:
This version of the Alaska Statutes is current through December, 2007. The Alaska Statutes were automatically converted to HTML from a plain text format. Every effort has been made to ensure their accuracy, but this can not be guaranteed. If it is critical that the precise terms of the Alaska Statutes be known, it is recommended that more formal sources be consulted. For statutes adopted after the effective date of these statutes, see, Alaska State Legislature
If any errors are found, please e-mail Touch N' Go systems at E-mail. We
hope you find this information useful.