Advertising with us can place you in front of thousands of visitors a day. Learn more!
- Alaska Statutes.
- Title 13. Decedents' Estates, Guardianships, Transfers, and Trusts.
- Chapter 50. Anatomical Gifts Registry
- Section 190. Definitions.
previous: Section 170
next: Chapter 52
. Health Care Decisions Act
AS 13.50.190. Definitions.
In AS 13.50.100
- (1) "department" means the Department of Administration;
- (2) "donation" means a monetary donation made under AS 13.50.150
- (3) "donor" has the meaning given in AS 13.52.390;
- (4) "fund" means the anatomical gift awareness fund established under AS 13.50.160
- (5) "gift" means an anatomical gift; in this paragraph, "anatomical gift" has the meaning given in AS 13.52.390;
- (6) "motor vehicle or identification document" means
- (A) a motor vehicle registration, a driver's license, or an instruction permit, or a renewal of the registration, license,
or permit; or
- (B) an identification card issued under AS 18.65.310
- (7) "part" has the meaning given in AS 13.52.390;
- (8) "procurement organization" has the meaning given in AS 13.52.200 (i);
- (9) "reasonable costs" includes the cost of
- (A) computer programming and installing software and software upgrades;
- (B) employee training that is specific to a registry or the donation program established under AS 13.50.150
- (C) producing literature that is specific to a registry or the donation program established under AS 13.50.150
- (D) making hardware upgrades or handling other issues for a registry or the donation program established under AS 13.50.150
- (10) "registry" means a donor registry established under AS 13.50.110
- (11) "registry information" means information obtained under AS 13.50.100;
- (12) "state" means a state, territory, or possession of the United States, the District of Columbia, or the Commonwealth of
All content © 2008 by Touch
N' Go/Bright Solutions, Inc.
Note to HTML Version:
This version of the Alaska Statutes is current through December, 2007. The Alaska Statutes were automatically converted to HTML from a plain text format. Every effort has been made to ensure their accuracy, but this can not be guaranteed. If it is critical that the precise terms of the Alaska Statutes be known, it is recommended that more formal sources be consulted. For statutes adopted after the effective date of these statutes, see, Alaska State Legislature
If any errors are found, please e-mail Touch N' Go systems at E-mail. We
hope you find this information useful.