Advertising with us can place you in front of thousands of visitors a day. Learn more!
- Alaska Statutes.
- Title 12. Code of Criminal Procedure
- Chapter 45. Trial, Evidence, Compromise
- Section 82. Definition of "Statement".
previous: Section 80
. Disposition of Proceeding Upon Failure of State to Comply With Order.
next: Section 83
. Mental Disease or Defect Excluding Responsibility. [Repealed, Sec. 42 Ch 143 SLA 1982. For Present Provisions, See AS 12.47
AS 12.45.082. Definition of "Statement".
In AS 12.45.060
- 12.45.080, the term "statement," in relation to any
witness called by the state, means
- (1) a written statement made by the witness and signed or otherwise adopted or approved by the witness; or
- (2) a stenographic, mechanical, electrical, or other recording, or a transcription of the statement that is a
substantially verbatim recital of an oral statement made by the witness to an agent of the state and recorded
contemporaneously with the making of the oral statement.
All content © 2008 by Touch
N' Go/Bright Solutions, Inc.
Note to HTML Version:
This version of the Alaska Statutes is current through December, 2007. The Alaska Statutes were automatically converted to HTML from a plain text format. Every effort has been made to ensure their accuracy, but this can not be guaranteed. If it is critical that the precise terms of the Alaska Statutes be known, it is recommended that more formal sources be consulted. For statutes adopted after the effective date of these statutes, see, Alaska State Legislature
If any errors are found, please e-mail Touch N' Go systems at E-mail. We
hope you find this information useful.