Advertising with us can place you in front of thousands of visitors a day. Learn more!
- Alaska Statutes.
- Title 12. Code of Criminal Procedure
- Chapter 45. Trial, Evidence, Compromise
previous: Section 110
. Hearsay Evidence in Prosecutions For Sexual Offenses.
next: Section 10
. Formation of Trial Jury.
Chapter 45. Trial, Evidence, Compromise
- Section 10. Formation of Trial Jury.
- Section 15. Introduction of Victim and Defendant to Jury.
- Section 20. Conviction On Testimony of Accomplice and Corroboration.
- Section 30. Necessary Evidence For False Pretenses. [Repealed, Sec. 21 Ch 166 SLA 1978].
- Section 35. Admissibility of Dna Profiles.
- Section 37. Admissibility of Expert Testimony Relating to Criminal Street Gang Activity.
- Section 40. Necessary Evidence For Prostitution or Seduction. [Repealed, Sec. 21 Ch 166 SLA 1978].
- Section 42. Mental Examination of Victim.
- Section 45. Evidence of Past Sexual Conduct in Trials of Certain Sexual Offenses.
- Section 46. Testimony of Children in Criminal Proceedings.
- Section 47. , 12.45.048l Testimony By Young Victim of Sexual Offense. [Repealed, Sec. 4 Ch 92 SLA 1988].
- Section 49. Privilege Relating to Domestic Violence and Sexual Assault Counseling.
- Section 50. Limitation On Discovery of Statement of Prosecution Witness.
- Section 60. Discovery After Direct Examination of Witness.
- Section 70. Discovery of Portions of Statement.
- Section 80. Disposition of Proceeding Upon Failure of State to Comply With Order.
- Section 82. Definition of "Statement".
- Section 83. Mental Disease or Defect Excluding Responsibility. [Repealed, Sec. 42 Ch 143 SLA 1982. For Present Provisions, See AS 12.47].
- Section 84. Laboratory Report of Controlled Substances.
- Section 85. Evidence of Mental Disease or Defect. [Repealed, Sec. 42 Ch 143 SLA 1982. For Present Provisions, See AS 12.47].
- Section 86. Photographic Evidence of Property Wrongfully Taken or Damaged.
- Section 87. - 12.45.115l Psychiatric Examination; Procedure. [Repealed, Sec. 42 Ch 143 SLA 1982. For Present Provisions, See AS 12.47].
- Section 120. Authority to Compromise Misdemeanors For Which Victim Has Civil Action.
- Section 130. Acknowledgment of Satisfaction By Injured Party.
- Section 140. Compromise or Stay Upon Compromise By Other Means Prohibited.
- Section 150. Order For Private Prosecutor to Pay Costs For Malicious Prosecution Without Probable Cause. [Repealed, Sec. 1 Ch 19 SLA 1987].
- Section 155. [Renumbered as AS 12.45.084
- Section 160. [Renumbered as AS 12.45.082
Article 01. TRIAL JURY
All content © 2008 by Touch
N' Go/Bright Solutions, Inc.
Note to HTML Version:
This version of the Alaska Statutes is current through December, 2007. The Alaska Statutes were automatically converted to HTML from a plain text format. Every effort has been made to ensure their accuracy, but this can not be guaranteed. If it is critical that the precise terms of the Alaska Statutes be known, it is recommended that more formal sources be consulted. For statutes adopted after the effective date of these statutes, see, Alaska State Legislature
If any errors are found, please e-mail Touch N' Go systems at E-mail. We
hope you find this information useful.