Advertising with us can place you in front of thousands of visitors a day. Learn more!
- Alaska Statutes.
- Title 10. Corporations and Associations
- Chapter 25. Electric and Telephone Cooperative Act
- Section 555. Amount of Electric Cooperative Tax.
previous: Section 550
. Amount of Telephone Cooperative Gross Revenue Tax.
next: Section 560
. Manner of Computing Telephone Cooperative Gross Revenue.
AS 10.25.555. Amount of Electric Cooperative Tax.
- (a) The electric cooperative tax shall be computed as follows:
- (1) one-fourth mill per kilowatt hour for cooperatives that have furnished electric energy and power to consumers for less
than five years as of December 31 of the preceding calendar year;
- (2) one-half mill per kilowatt hour for cooperatives that have furnished electric energy and power to consumers for five
years or longer as of December 31 of the preceding calendar year.
- (b) In this section, "mill" means one-tenth of one cent.
All content © 2008 by Touch
N' Go/Bright Solutions, Inc.
Note to HTML Version:
This version of the Alaska Statutes is current through December, 2007. The Alaska Statutes were automatically converted to HTML from a plain text format. Every effort has been made to ensure their accuracy, but this can not be guaranteed. If it is critical that the precise terms of the Alaska Statutes be known, it is recommended that more formal sources be consulted. For statutes adopted after the effective date of these statutes, see, Alaska State Legislature
If any errors are found, please e-mail Touch N' Go systems at E-mail. We
hope you find this information useful.