Advertising with us can place you in front of thousands of visitors a day. Learn more!
- Alaska Statutes.
- Title 10. Corporations and Associations
- Chapter 25. Electric and Telephone Cooperative Act
- Section 530. Fees.
previous: Section 520
. Other Means of Service Not Affected.
next: Section 540
. Business License and Taxation of Cooperatives.
AS 10.25.530. Fees.
- (a) The commissioner shall establish by regulation and charge and collect fees for
- (1) filing articles of incorporation;
- (2) filing articles of amendment;
- (3) filing articles of consolidation or merger;
- (4) filing articles of conversion;
- (5) filing certificate of election to dissolve;
- (6) filing articles of dissolution;
- (7) filing certificate of change of principal office and designation or change of registered office and registered agent;
- (8) acting as agent for service of process.
- (b) The department may by regulation charge each cooperative subject to this chapter a fixed fee in place of the various
fees specified in this chapter and for the routine administrative services rendered to the corporation by the
- (c) [Repealed, Sec. 28 ch 90 SLA 1991].
All content © 2008 by Touch
N' Go/Bright Solutions, Inc.
Note to HTML Version:
This version of the Alaska Statutes is current through December, 2007. The Alaska Statutes were automatically converted to HTML from a plain text format. Every effort has been made to ensure their accuracy, but this can not be guaranteed. If it is critical that the precise terms of the Alaska Statutes be known, it is recommended that more formal sources be consulted. For statutes adopted after the effective date of these statutes, see, Alaska State Legislature
If any errors are found, please e-mail Touch N' Go systems at E-mail. We
hope you find this information useful.