Advertising with us can place you in front of thousands of visitors a day. Learn more!
- Alaska Statutes.
- Title 10. Corporations and Associations
- Chapter 25. Electric and Telephone Cooperative Act
- Section 330. Effect of Filing Certificate of Dissolution and Affidavit; Corporate Existence; Involuntary Dissolution.
previous: Section 320
. Dissolution of Cooperative That Has Commenced Business.
next: Section 340
. Notice to Creditors and Claimants.
AS 10.25.330. Effect of Filing Certificate of Dissolution and Affidavit; Corporate Existence; Involuntary Dissolution.
- (a) Upon the filing of the certificate and affidavit by the commissioner, the cooperative shall cease to carry on its
business except to the extent necessary for the winding up of business. However, its corporate existence continues
until articles of dissolution have been filed by the commissioner.
- (b) A cooperative that does not file its articles of dissolution within two years after the date of filing the certificate
mentioned in (a) of this section shall be involuntarily dissolved by the commissioner. Before dissolving the
cooperative under this subsection, the commissioner shall give the cooperative written notice of the pending
dissolution by mailing the notice to the cooperative. The commissioner shall mail the notice and any subsequent
certificate of dissolution to the cooperative in the same manner as required for notices and certificates of
involuntary dissolution under AS 10.06.633(i).
All content © 2008 by Touch
N' Go/Bright Solutions, Inc.
Note to HTML Version:
This version of the Alaska Statutes is current through December, 2007. The Alaska Statutes were automatically converted to HTML from a plain text format. Every effort has been made to ensure their accuracy, but this can not be guaranteed. If it is critical that the precise terms of the Alaska Statutes be known, it is recommended that more formal sources be consulted. For statutes adopted after the effective date of these statutes, see, Alaska State Legislature
If any errors are found, please e-mail Touch N' Go systems at E-mail. We
hope you find this information useful.