Advertising with us can place you in front of thousands of visitors a day. Learn more!
- Alaska Statutes.
- Title 10. Corporations and Associations
- Chapter 25. Electric and Telephone Cooperative Act
- Section 300. Articles of Conversion: Contents and Use as Articles of Incorporation.
previous: Section 290
. Conversion of Existing Corporation.
next: Section 310
. Dissolution of Cooperative That Has Not Commenced Business.
AS 10.25.300. Articles of Conversion: Contents and Use as Articles of Incorporation.
- (a) The articles of conversion must recite that they are executed under this chapter and must state
- (1) the name of the corporation and the address of its principal office prior to its conversion into a cooperative;
- (2) the statute or statutes under which it was organized;
- (3) a statement that the corporation elects to become a cooperative, nonprofit, membership corporation subject to this
- (4) its name as a cooperative;
- (5) the address of the principal office of the cooperative;
- (6) the names and addresses of the directors of the cooperative;
- (7) the manner in which members, stockholders or incorporators of the corporation are to become members of the
- (b) The articles of conversion may contain provisions not inconsistent with this chapter considered necessary or advisable
for the conduct of the business of the cooperative.
- (c) The presiding officer executing the articles of conversion shall make and annex to it an affidavit stating that the
provisions of this section were complied with regarding the articles. The articles of conversion are the articles of
incorporation of the cooperative.
Article 03. DISSOLUTION
All content © 2008 by Touch
N' Go/Bright Solutions, Inc.
Note to HTML Version:
This version of the Alaska Statutes is current through December, 2007. The Alaska Statutes were automatically converted to HTML from a plain text format. Every effort has been made to ensure their accuracy, but this can not be guaranteed. If it is critical that the precise terms of the Alaska Statutes be known, it is recommended that more formal sources be consulted. For statutes adopted after the effective date of these statutes, see, Alaska State Legislature
If any errors are found, please e-mail Touch N' Go systems at E-mail. We
hope you find this information useful.