Advertising with us can place you in front of thousands of visitors a day. Learn more!
- Alaska Statutes.
- Title 10. Corporations and Associations
- Chapter 25. Electric and Telephone Cooperative Act
- Section 60. Articles of Incorporation.
previous: Section 50
next: Section 70
AS 10.25.060. Articles of Incorporation.
- (a) The articles of incorporation of a cooperative must recite that they are executed under this chapter and must state
- (1) the name of the cooperative;
- (2) the address of its principal office;
- (3) the names and the addresses of the incorporators;
- (4) the names and addresses of its directors.
- (b) The articles may contain any provisions not inconsistent with this chapter that are considered necessary or advisable
for the conduct of its business. The articles shall be signed by each incorporator and acknowledged by at least two of
the incorporators, or on their behalf, if they are cooperatives. It is not necessary to recite in the articles the
purpose for which the cooperative is organized or any of its corporate powers.
All content © 2008 by Touch
N' Go/Bright Solutions, Inc.
Note to HTML Version:
This version of the Alaska Statutes is current through December, 2007. The Alaska Statutes were automatically converted to HTML from a plain text format. Every effort has been made to ensure their accuracy, but this can not be guaranteed. If it is critical that the precise terms of the Alaska Statutes be known, it is recommended that more formal sources be consulted. For statutes adopted after the effective date of these statutes, see, Alaska State Legislature
If any errors are found, please e-mail Touch N' Go systems at E-mail. We
hope you find this information useful.