Advertising with us can place you in front of thousands of visitors a day. Learn more!
- Alaska Statutes.
- Title 4. Alcoholic Beverages
- Chapter 16. Regulation of Sales and Distribution
- Section 130. Stock Confined to Licensed Premises.
previous: Section 125
. Alcoholic Beverages Transported By Common Carrier.
next: Section 140
. Sale or Consumption of Alcoholic Beverages in a Warehouse.
AS 04.16.130. Stock Confined to Licensed Premises.
- (a) Unless authorized under AS 04.21.060
, a licensee may not store before sale any alcoholic beverages elsewhere than on the premises indicated on the license.
- (b) This section does not apply to stocks of beer carried on a delivery truck by a licensed wholesaler if carried for the
purpose of sale and delivery to persons licensed under this title in quantities of not less than 10 gallons for each
- (c) [Effective January 1, 2024.] A person who violates this section commits the offense of unauthorized storage of alcoholic beverages.
- (d) [Effective January 1, 2024.] Unauthorized storage of alcoholic beverages is a violation.
All content © 2023 by Touch
N' Go/Bright Solutions, Inc.
Note to HTML Version:
This version of the Alaska Statutes is current through December, 2022. The Alaska Statutes were automatically converted to HTML from a plain text format. Every effort has been made to ensure their accuracy, but this can not be guaranteed. If it is critical that the precise terms of the Alaska Statutes be known, it is recommended that more formal sources be consulted. For statutes adopted after the effective date of these statutes, see, Alaska State Legislature
If any errors are found, please e-mail Touch N' Go systems at E-mail. We
hope you find this information useful.