Advertising with us can place you in front of thousands of visitors a day. Learn more!
- Alaska Statutes.
- Title 4. Alcoholic Beverages
- Chapter 16. Regulation of Sales and Distribution
- Section 110. Sale of Certain Alcoholic Beverages Prohibited.
previous: Section 100
. Restriction On Size of Containers. [See delayed repeal note]
next: Section 120
. Removal or Introduction of Alcoholic Beverages.
AS 04.16.110. Sale of Certain Alcoholic Beverages Prohibited.
- (a) A person may not sell an alcoholic beverage if it
- (1) is intended for human consumption and is in powdered form; or
- (2) contains more than 76 percent alcohol by volume.
- (b) [Effective January 1, 2024.] A person who knowingly sells an alcoholic beverage in violation of (a) of this section commits
the crime of sale of a prohibited alcoholic beverage.
- (c) [Effective January 1, 2024.] Sale of a prohibited alcoholic beverage is a class A misdemeanor.
All content © 2023 by Touch
N' Go/Bright Solutions, Inc.
Note to HTML Version:
This version of the Alaska Statutes is current through December, 2022. The Alaska Statutes were automatically converted to HTML from a plain text format. Every effort has been made to ensure their accuracy, but this can not be guaranteed. If it is critical that the precise terms of the Alaska Statutes be known, it is recommended that more formal sources be consulted. For statutes adopted after the effective date of these statutes, see, Alaska State Legislature
If any errors are found, please e-mail Touch N' Go systems at E-mail. We
hope you find this information useful.