Advertising with us can place you in front of thousands of visitors a day. Learn more!
- Alaska Statutes.
- Title 3. Agriculture and Animals
- Chapter 55. Care of Animals; Control of Dogs
previous: Chapter 53
. Transportation of Animals [Repealed Sec. 10 Ch 59 SLA 2006].
next: Section 10
. Killing of Vicious or Mad Dog Authorized.
Chapter 55. Care of Animals; Control of Dogs
- Section 10. Killing of Vicious or Mad Dog Authorized.
- Section 20. Dogs Deemed Vicious.
- Section 30. Killing Dogs Annoying or Evincing Tendency to Bite Animals or Fowls.
- Section 40. - 03.55.060l Dog Control By Governmental Units. [Repealed, Sec. 9 Ch 109 SLA 1966].
- Section 70. Power of Village Council to Control Dogs.
- Section 100. Minimum Standards of Care For Animals.
- Section 110. Investigation of Cruelty to Animals Complaints.
- Section 120. Seizure of Animals.
- Section 130. Destruction and Adoption of Animals.
- Section 190. Definitions.
Article 01. DOGS
All content © 2008 by Touch
N' Go/Bright Solutions, Inc.
Note to HTML Version:
This version of the Alaska Statutes is current through December, 2007. The Alaska Statutes were automatically converted to HTML from a plain text format. Every effort has been made to ensure their accuracy, but this can not be guaranteed. If it is critical that the precise terms of the Alaska Statutes be known, it is recommended that more formal sources be consulted. For statutes adopted after the effective date of these statutes, see, Alaska State Legislature
If any errors are found, please e-mail Touch N' Go systems at E-mail. We
hope you find this information useful.