Advertising with us can place you in front of thousands of visitors a day. Learn more!
- Alaska Statutes.
- Title 3. Agriculture and Animals
- Chapter 35. Grazing Districts
previous: Section 60
. Failure to Close Roadside Gate Used For Retaining Livestock.
next: Section 10
. Establishment and Restriction in Use of Controlled Livestock Districts.
Chapter 35. Grazing Districts
- Section 10. Establishment and Restriction in Use of Controlled Livestock Districts.
- Section 20. Petition to Create, Add, or Abolish.
- Section 30. Notice, Hearing, and Order.
- Section 35. Identification of Domestic Animals Within Controlled Livestock District.
- Section 40. Liability For Damages; Lien.
- Section 50. Impounding and Public Sale of Animals Running at Large.
- Section 55. Public Auction.
- Section 60. Penalty For Removing Impounded Animal. [Repealed, Sec. 21 Ch 166 SLA 1978].
- Section 70. Definitions.
All content © 2008 by Touch
N' Go/Bright Solutions, Inc.
Note to HTML Version:
This version of the Alaska Statutes is current through December, 2007. The Alaska Statutes were automatically converted to HTML from a plain text format. Every effort has been made to ensure their accuracy, but this can not be guaranteed. If it is critical that the precise terms of the Alaska Statutes be known, it is recommended that more formal sources be consulted. For statutes adopted after the effective date of these statutes, see, Alaska State Legislature
If any errors are found, please e-mail Touch N' Go systems at E-mail. We
hope you find this information useful.