- Alaska Statutes.
- Title 38. Public Land
- Chapter 5. Alaska Land Act
- Section 801. Management of Mental Health Trust Land.
previous: Section 800
. Reconstitution and Administration of Mental Health Land Trust. [Repealed, Sec. 39 Ch 5 Fssla 1994].
next: Section 810
. Public and Charitable Use.
AS 38.05.801. Management of Mental Health Trust Land.
- (a) Mental health trust land shall be managed consistent with the trust principles imposed on the state by the Alaska
Mental Health Enabling Act, P.L. 84-830, 70 Stat. 709 (1956).
- (b) Subject to (a) of this section, the department
- (1) shall manage mental health trust land under those provisions of law applicable to other state land;
- (2) may exchange other state land for mental health trust land under the procedures set out in AS 38.50; and
- (3) may correct errors or omissions in the legal descriptions of mental health trust land.
- (c) The commissioner shall adopt regulations under AS 44.62
(Administrative Procedure Act) to implement this section. The regulations adopted under this subsection must, at a
- (1) maintenance of the trust land base;
- (2) management for the benefit of the trust;
- (3) management for long-term sustained yield of products from the land; and
- (4) management for multiple use of trust land.
All content © 2008 by Touch
N' Go/Bright Solutions, Inc.
Note to HTML Version:
This version of the Alaska Statutes is current through December, 2007. The Alaska Statutes were automatically converted to HTML from a plain text format. Every effort has been made to ensure their accuracy, but this can not be guaranteed. If it is critical that the precise terms of the Alaska Statutes be known, it is recommended that more formal sources be consulted. For statutes adopted after the effective date of these statutes, see, Alaska State Legislature
If any errors are found, please e-mail Touch N' Go systems at E-mail. We
hope you find this information useful.