- Alaska Statutes.
- Title 47. Welfare, Social Services and Institutions
- Chapter 70. Interstate Compact On the Placement of Children
- Section 30. Designation of Authority.
previous: Section 20
. Financial Responsibility.
next: Section 40
AS 47.70.030. Designation of Authority.
- (a) The "appropriate public authorities" as used in art. III of the Interstate Compact on the Placement of Children shall,
with reference to this state, mean the Department of Health and Social Services. The department shall receive and act
with reference to notices required by art. III of the compact.
- (b) As used in Art. V of the Interstate Compact on the Placement of Children, the phrase "appropriate authority in the
receiving state" with reference to this state means the Department of Health and Social Services.
All content © 2008 by Touch
N' Go/Bright Solutions, Inc.
Note to HTML Version:
This version of the Alaska Statutes is current through December, 2007. The Alaska Statutes were automatically converted to HTML from a plain text format. Every effort has been made to ensure their accuracy, but this can not be guaranteed. If it is critical that the precise terms of the Alaska Statutes be known, it is recommended that more formal sources be consulted. For statutes adopted after the effective date of these statutes, see, Alaska State Legislature
If any errors are found, please e-mail Touch N' Go systems at E-mail. We
hope you find this information useful.