- Alaska Statutes.
- Title 47. Welfare, Social Services and Institutions
- Chapter 62. Office of the Long Term Care Ombudsman
- Section 90. Definitions.
previous: Section 60
. Cooperative Agreements.
next: Chapter 65
. Service Programs For Older Alaskans and Other Adults
AS 47.62.090. Definitions.
In AS 47.62.010
- (1) "authority" means the Alaska Mental Health Trust Authority established in AS 47.30.011
- (2) "long term care facility" means an assisted living home as defined in AS 47.32.900 and a nursing facility, as defined in AS 47.32.900
- (3) "office" means the office of the long term care ombudsman;
- (4) "older Alaskan" means a resident who is 60 years of age or older;
- (5) "ombudsman" means the long term care ombudsman hired under AS 47.62.010;
- (6) "senior citizen housing" has the meaning given "senior housing" in AS 18.56.799
All content © 2008 by Touch
N' Go/Bright Solutions, Inc.
Note to HTML Version:
This version of the Alaska Statutes is current through December, 2007. The Alaska Statutes were automatically converted to HTML from a plain text format. Every effort has been made to ensure their accuracy, but this can not be guaranteed. If it is critical that the precise terms of the Alaska Statutes be known, it is recommended that more formal sources be consulted. For statutes adopted after the effective date of these statutes, see, Alaska State Legislature
If any errors are found, please e-mail Touch N' Go systems at E-mail. We
hope you find this information useful.