- Alaska Statutes.
- Title 47. Welfare, Social Services and Institutions
- Chapter 30. Mental Health
- Section 500. Definitions.
previous: Section 490
. Acceptance of Funds.
next: Section 520
. Legislative Purpose.
AS 47.30.500. Definitions.
In AS 47.30.470
- (1) "alcoholism" means a condition related to alcohol and concerns a physical compulsion which exists, coupled with a
- (2) "costs of improvement, renovation, or new construction of facilities" includes, in addition to costs directly related
to the project, the sum total of all costs of financing and carrying out the project; these include, but are not
limited to, the costs of all necessary studies, surveys, plans and specifications, architectural, engineering or other
special services, acquisition of real property, site preparation and development, purchase, construction,
reconstruction and improvement of real property, and the acquisition of machinery and equipment as may be necessary in
connection with the project; an allocable portion of the administrative and operating expenses of the grantee; the cost
of financing the project, including interest on bonds issued to finance the project; and the cost of other items,
including any indemnity and surety bonds and premiums on insurance, legal fees, fees and expenses of trustees,
depositaries, financial advisors, and paying agents for the bonds issued as the issuer considers necessary;
- (3) "department" means the Department of Health and Social Services;
- (4) [Repealed, Sec. 33 ch 23 SLA 1995].
Article 05. COMMUNITY MENTAL HEALTH SERVICES ACT
All content © 2008 by Touch
N' Go/Bright Solutions, Inc.
Note to HTML Version:
This version of the Alaska Statutes is current through December, 2007. The Alaska Statutes were automatically converted to HTML from a plain text format. Every effort has been made to ensure their accuracy, but this can not be guaranteed. If it is critical that the precise terms of the Alaska Statutes be known, it is recommended that more formal sources be consulted. For statutes adopted after the effective date of these statutes, see, Alaska State Legislature
If any errors are found, please e-mail Touch N' Go systems at E-mail. We
hope you find this information useful.