- Alaska Statutes.
- Title 47. Welfare, Social Services and Institutions
- Chapter 25. Public Assistance
- Section 205. Priority of General Relief Medical Assistance.
previous: Section 200
. Review of Eligibility.
next: Section 210
. Alienation and Attachment.
AS 47.25.205. Priority of General Relief Medical Assistance.
If the department finds that the cost of medical assistance for all persons eligible under AS 47.25.120
- 47.25.300 will exceed the amount allocated in the
state budget for that assistance for the fiscal year, the department shall eliminate coverage for medical services in
the following order:
- (1) treatment of speech, hearing, and language disorders;
- (2) optometrists' services and eyeglasses;
- (3) occupational therapy;
- (4) emergency dental services for adults;
- (5) prosthetic devices not including dentures;
- (6) medical supplies and equipment;
- (7) physical therapy;
- (8) outpatient laboratory and outpatient x-ray services;
- (9) ambulatory surgical center services;
- (10) nonemergency medical transportation;
- (11) outpatient physician services;
- (12) outpatient hospital services;
- (13) intermediate care facility services;
- (14) skilled nursing facility services;
- (15) emergency medical transportation;
- (16) pharmaceuticals;
- (17) inpatient physician services;
- (18) inpatient hospital services.
All content © 2008 by Touch
N' Go/Bright Solutions, Inc.
Note to HTML Version:
This version of the Alaska Statutes is current through December, 2007. The Alaska Statutes were automatically converted to HTML from a plain text format. Every effort has been made to ensure their accuracy, but this can not be guaranteed. If it is critical that the precise terms of the Alaska Statutes be known, it is recommended that more formal sources be consulted. For statutes adopted after the effective date of these statutes, see, Alaska State Legislature
If any errors are found, please e-mail Touch N' Go systems at E-mail. We
hope you find this information useful.