- Alaska Statutes.
- Title 47. Welfare, Social Services and Institutions
- Chapter 7. Medical Assistance For Needy Persons
- Section 74. Audits and Inspections.
previous: Section 73
. Uniform Accounting, Budgeting, and Reporting.
next: Section 75
. Administrative Procedure.
AS 47.07.074. Audits and Inspections.
- (a) As a condition of obtaining payment under AS 47.07.070
, a health facility shall allow
- (1) the department reasonable access to the records of medical assistance recipients and providers; and
- (2) audit and inspection of the records by state and federal agencies.
- (b) The department may establish the scope and timing of audits under this chapter. The department may provide that audits
will be conducted less frequently than annually.
All content © 2008 by Touch
N' Go/Bright Solutions, Inc.
Note to HTML Version:
This version of the Alaska Statutes is current through December, 2007. The Alaska Statutes were automatically converted to HTML from a plain text format. Every effort has been made to ensure their accuracy, but this can not be guaranteed. If it is critical that the precise terms of the Alaska Statutes be known, it is recommended that more formal sources be consulted. For statutes adopted after the effective date of these statutes, see, Alaska State Legislature
If any errors are found, please e-mail Touch N' Go systems at E-mail. We
hope you find this information useful.