- Alaska Statutes.
- Title 45. Trade and Commerce
- Chapter 98. Historical District Loan Act
- Section 10. Creation of Historical District Revolving Loan Fund.
previous: Chapter 98
. Historical District Loan Act
next: Section 15
. Special Account Established.
AS 45.98.010. Creation of Historical District Revolving Loan Fund.
- (a) There is created in the Department of Commerce, Community, and Economic Development a historical district revolving
loan fund. All principal and interest payments, and money chargeable to principal or interest that is collected
through liquidation by foreclosure or other process on loans made under this chapter, shall be paid into the historical
district revolving loan fund.
- (b) Money in the fund may be used by the legislature to make appropriations for costs of administering this chapter.
- (c) On June 30 of each fiscal year the unexpended and unobligated cash balance of the fund that is attributable to loans
owned by the fund lapses into the general fund.
All content © 2008 by Touch
N' Go/Bright Solutions, Inc.
Note to HTML Version:
This version of the Alaska Statutes is current through December, 2007. The Alaska Statutes were automatically converted to HTML from a plain text format. Every effort has been made to ensure their accuracy, but this can not be guaranteed. If it is critical that the precise terms of the Alaska Statutes be known, it is recommended that more formal sources be consulted. For statutes adopted after the effective date of these statutes, see, Alaska State Legislature
If any errors are found, please e-mail Touch N' Go systems at E-mail. We
hope you find this information useful.