- Alaska Statutes.
- Title 45. Trade and Commerce
- Chapter 81. Business Loan and Grant Programs
- Section 120. Powers and Duties of the Department of Commerce, Community, and Economic Development.
previous: Section 110
. Special Account Established.
next: Section 130
. Limitations on Loans.
AS 45.81.120. Powers and Duties of the Department of Commerce, Community, and Economic Development.
- (a) The department may
- (1) make loans to a business directly involved in the tourist industry;
- (2) designate agents and delegate powers to them as is necessary;
- (3) adopt regulations necessary to carry out its functions, including regulations to establish
reasonable fees for services provided and charges for collecting the fees;
- (4) establish amortization plans for the repayment of loans not to exceed 20 years;
- (5) collect the fees and collection charges established under this subsection.
- (b) [Repealed, Sec. 84 ch 58 SLA 1999].
All content © 2008 by Touch
N' Go/Bright Solutions, Inc.
Note to HTML Version:
This version of the Alaska Statutes is current through December, 2007. The Alaska Statutes were automatically converted to HTML from a plain text format. Every effort has been made to ensure their accuracy, but this can not be guaranteed. If it is critical that the precise terms of the Alaska Statutes be known, it is recommended that more formal sources be consulted. For statutes adopted after the effective date of these statutes, see, Alaska State Legislature
If any errors are found, please e-mail Touch N' Go systems at E-mail. We
hope you find this information useful.