- Alaska Statutes.
- Title 45. Trade and Commerce
- Chapter 55. Alaska Securities Act
- Section 170. Unlawful Representations Concerning Registration or Exemption.
previous: Section 160
. Misleading Filings.
next: Section 180
. - 45.55.260. [Renumbered as AS 45.55.905
AS 45.55.170. Unlawful Representations Concerning Registration or Exemption.
- (a) Neither the fact that an application for registration under AS 45.55.030 - 45.55.060, a registration statement under AS 45.55.070
- 45.55.120, or a notice filing under AS 45.55.040
(h) or 45.55.075 is filed nor the fact that a person
or security is effectively registered constitutes a finding by the administrator that a document filed under this
chapter is true, complete, and not misleading. Neither the fact of filing nor the fact that an exemption or exception
is available for a security or a transaction means that the administrator has passed in any way upon the merits or
qualifications of, or recommended or given approval to, a person, security, or transaction.
- (b) A person may not make, or cause to be made, to a prospective purchaser, customer, or client any representation
inconsistent with (a) of this section.
All content © 2008 by Touch
N' Go/Bright Solutions, Inc.
Note to HTML Version:
This version of the Alaska Statutes is current through December, 2007. The Alaska Statutes were automatically converted to HTML from a plain text format. Every effort has been made to ensure their accuracy, but this can not be guaranteed. If it is critical that the precise terms of the Alaska Statutes be known, it is recommended that more formal sources be consulted. For statutes adopted after the effective date of these statutes, see, Alaska State Legislature
If any errors are found, please e-mail Touch N' Go systems at E-mail. We
hope you find this information useful.