- Alaska Statutes.
- Title 44. State Government
- Chapter 62. Administrative Procedure Act
- Section 370. Statement of Issues.
previous: Section 360
next: Section 380
. Service of Accusation.
AS 44.62.370. Statement of Issues.
- (a) A hearing to determine whether a right, authority, license, or privilege should be granted, issued, or renewed is
initiated by filing a statement of issues. The statement of issues is a written statement specifying
- (1) the statute and regulation with which the respondent must show compliance by producing proof at the hearing; and
- (2) particular matters that have come to the attention of the initiating party and that would authorize a denial of the
agency action sought.
- (b) The statement of issues shall be verified unless made by a public officer acting in an official capacity or by an
employee of the agency before which the proceeding is to be held. The verification may be on information and belief.
- (c) The statement of issues, together with the form for notice of defense and other information described in AS 44.62.380
, shall be delivered to the respondent or sent by certified mail to the latest address on file with the agency, except
that if a hearing has already been requested by the respondent,
- (1) AS 44.62.380
and 44.62.390 do not apply; and
- (2) the statement of issues together with the notice of hearing shall be delivered or mailed to the parties as provided in
All content © 2008 by Touch
N' Go/Bright Solutions, Inc.
Note to HTML Version:
This version of the Alaska Statutes is current through December, 2007. The Alaska Statutes were automatically converted to HTML from a plain text format. Every effort has been made to ensure their accuracy, but this can not be guaranteed. If it is critical that the precise terms of the Alaska Statutes be known, it is recommended that more formal sources be consulted. For statutes adopted after the effective date of these statutes, see, Alaska State Legislature
If any errors are found, please e-mail Touch N' Go systems at E-mail. We
hope you find this information useful.