- Alaska Statutes.
- Title 44. State Government
- Chapter 62. Administrative Procedure Act
- Section 340. Delegation of Power By Agencies.
previous: Section 330
. Application of AS 44.62.330
next: Section 350
. Appointment of Hearing Officers.
AS 44.62.340. Delegation of Power By Agencies.
- (a) An agency listed in AS 44.62.330
may delegate the power to act, to hear, and to decide, unless expressly prohibited by law.
- (b) In a law enacted after April 29, 1959, where the word "agency" alone is used, the power to act may be delegated by the
agency, and where the words "agency itself" are used, the power to act may not be delegated unless a statute relating
to that agency authorizes the delegation of its power to hear and decide.
All content © 2008 by Touch
N' Go/Bright Solutions, Inc.
Note to HTML Version:
This version of the Alaska Statutes is current through December, 2007. The Alaska Statutes were automatically converted to HTML from a plain text format. Every effort has been made to ensure their accuracy, but this can not be guaranteed. If it is critical that the precise terms of the Alaska Statutes be known, it is recommended that more formal sources be consulted. For statutes adopted after the effective date of these statutes, see, Alaska State Legislature
If any errors are found, please e-mail Touch N' Go systems at E-mail. We
hope you find this information useful.