- Alaska Statutes.
- Title 44. State Government
- Chapter 62. Administrative Procedure Act
- Section 175. Alaska Online Public Notice System.
previous: Section 170
. Form of Publication. [Repealed, Sec. 2 Ch 57 SLA 1969].
next: Section 180
. Effective Date.
AS 44.62.175. Alaska Online Public Notice System.
- (a) The lieutenant governor shall develop and supervise the Alaska Online Public Notice System, to be maintained on the
state's site on the Internet. The lieutenant governor shall prescribe the form of notices posted on the system by state
agencies. The Alaska Online Public Notice System must include
- (1) notices of proposed actions given under AS 44.62.190
- (2) notices of state agency meetings required under AS 44.62.310
(e), even if the meeting has been held;
- (3) notices of solicitations to bid issued under AS 36.30.130
- (4) notices of state agency requests for proposals issued under AS 18.55.255, 18.55.320; AS 36.30.210
; AS 37.05.316
; AS 38.05.120
; and AS 43.40.010;
- (5) executive orders and administrative orders issued by the governor;
- (6) written delegations of authority made by the governor or the head of a principal department under AS 44.17.010
- (7) the text or a summary of the text of a regulation or order of repeal of a regulation for which notice is given under
(a), including an emergency regulation or repeal regardless of whether it has taken effect;
- (8) notices required by AS 44.62.245
(b) regarding an amended version of a document or other material incorporated by reference in a regulation;
- (9) a summary of the text of recently issued formal opinions and memoranda of advice of the attorney general;
- (10) a list of vacancies on boards, commissions, and other bodies whose members are appointed by the governor; and
- (11) in accordance with AS 39.52.240
(h), advisory opinions of the attorney general.
- (b) The issuer of the notice, order, delegation, text, summary, or list in (a) of this section shall post on the Alaska
Online Public Notice System the notice, order, delegation, text, summary, or list, prepared in the format required by
the lieutenant governor.
- (c) A request for a printed copy of a required posting on the Alaska Online Public Notice System may be made under AS 40.25.110
- 40.25.220 to any state employee designated by the
lieutenant governor to receive requests.
- (d) The lieutenant governor shall provide for a permanent, electronic archive system of notices posted on the Alaska
Online Public Notice System under this section. Access to the electronic archive system shall be made available to the
- (e) The lieutenant governor may delegate duties under this section to qualified state employees.
- (f) A person may not maintain an action based on a posting or lack of posting on the Alaska Online Public Notice System.
Article 04. PROCEDURE FOR ADOPTING REGULATIONS
All content © 2008 by Touch
N' Go/Bright Solutions, Inc.
Note to HTML Version:
This version of the Alaska Statutes is current through December, 2007. The Alaska Statutes were automatically converted to HTML from a plain text format. Every effort has been made to ensure their accuracy, but this can not be guaranteed. If it is critical that the precise terms of the Alaska Statutes be known, it is recommended that more formal sources be consulted. For statutes adopted after the effective date of these statutes, see, Alaska State Legislature
If any errors are found, please e-mail Touch N' Go systems at E-mail. We
hope you find this information useful.